We are always looking for talented, ambitious people.If you are interested please write to us @ info [at] rimbal.com.au explaining why you would like to work @ Rimbal (or Ablrate Australia or Gear Invest) and your interests/skills enclosing your resume and current location (please quote reference “WEB”). All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Funds Management, Lending
We are looking for an ambitious finance executive with experience in funds management and/or asset-backed lending (mezzanine, bridging) to join and drive forward our growing Ablrate Australia business as part of the executive management team.
Ablrate Australia is a new and differentiated financing business that combines a managed fund structure with an online marketplace lending platform to connect lenders and borrows and make asset-backed transactions happen.
The Ablrate platform is a proven technology has been operational in the UK since 2015 and has completed over AU $35M origination and secondary market lending transactions.
We have a solid pipeline of income-generating transactions in the pipeline and are seeking a finance executive to manage the transactions through to completion. Specifically:
- Manage loan applications for specific transactions or a portfolio of transactions structured through a fund;
- Review and scrutinise loan applications according to rules-based lending principles;
- Prepare investment documentation including loan proposals and Information Memorandums;
- Prospect, contact and service platform lenders and other wholesale and institutional market lenders (and underwriters) with the objective to fund the loan transactions.
We believe that relationships, and repeat business, are the keys to success and would therefore encourage the introduction of existing relationships while proactively developing new ones on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Track record of relevant market experience (mezzanine, bridging finance or mortgage market experience);
- Existing relationships in the funds management or lending market with a strong understanding of the Australian lending industry;
- Relevant industry or tertiary qualifications;
- The ability to work autonomously in an objective driven work-place;
- The ability to assess if a transaction meets our lending criteria, and work a transaction through to completion;
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers.
- The ability to prepare investment documentation for sophisticated and institutional investors.
It would also be desirable if the candidate has relevant funds management experience within the property or lending market specifically with Managed Investment Schemes or boutique debentures.
The benefits and remuneration will include a competitive salary package with potential for stock options and performance based bonus. The role would suit an individual looking to work at the forefront of the FinTech industry and influence business outcomes and direction. Interested? Please write to us @ info [at] rimbal.com.au enclosing your resume and package expectations (please quote reference “WEB”). All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.