Network Account Manager
Rimbal is a financial services and technology group pioneering the future of financial advice. We create and curate the essential infrastructure, technology and financial services proposition that enables Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) to operate and thrive across the UK.
Our core IFA-facing brand and proposition is ‘ValidPath’. ValidPath is an FCA-regulated IFA Network that supports hundreds of IFAs (and IFA businesses) and tens-of-thousands of clients across the UK. We have recently launched the ValidPath Succession Solution that facilitates the sale and purchase of IFA businesses via a turn-key (and fully funded) solution.
Are you an experienced business development executive with experience within the IFA or financial services industry? As part of our business growth, we are looking for an experienced Network Account Manager to join our team and help support our community of IFAs and IFA businesses. Joining Rimbal ValidPath means you will be joining a robust (institutionally-backed) and growing company with offices in Cardiff, Guernsey and London and working with a diverse, supportive and highly experienced team at a Top 100 (FT Adviser) financial services firm in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing financial services group that is at the forefront of technological innovation and the future of financial advice. You will be a key member of the network development team working closely with and reporting into the Network Development Director with a focus on supporting our existing IFAs and IFA businesses (i.e. Appointed Representatives) as a senior ‘Account Manager’. You will have the chance to grow your skills and experience and be supported with all the necessary training to thrive in the role.
- Build long-term relationships with our IFA Members
- Manage the IFA and Member relationship as key point-of-contact
- Support IFA Members by providing ‘Account Management’:
- Onboarding and operational initiation
- Provision of network and third-party services
- Training and supervision activities
- Growth and general business support
- Regular communication and general ‘value-add’
- Encouraging community and engagement
- Work closely with the operations team to support onboarding
- Present the group proposition to support IFA Members
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about strategies and KPIs
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Minimum five years experience in a similar role within the IFA industry
- A demonstrable track-record of providing account management services
- An ability to undertake a consultative sales process with multiple stakeholders
- Confidence to conduct face-to-face meetings and develop long-term relationships
- An excellent phone/video manner and aptitude for building rapport with clients
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to tailor client-facing sales collateral
- Excellent written skills and ability to craft communications to senior stakeholders
- An ability to work both independently/remotely and also as part of a collaborative team
To be considered by Rimbal ValidPath you should have:
- University Degree or other relevant qualification
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic and ability to get things done
- Strong communication skills with confidence via telephone or video conference
- Strong interpersonal skills and alignment with our culture
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other remote working systems (Teams, Zoom)
As part of Rimbal ValidPath you will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration package with performance structure
- Opportunity to participate in the group Share Ownership Plan
- Opportunity to participate in the benefits programme
- Training budget
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (and any relevant cover letter) and indicate if you have experience within the within the IFA or financial advisory sector.
Please note that we will contact relevant candidates only and conduct standard checks on any candidates offered a role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.