Network Operations Coordinator
Rimbal is a financial services and technology group pioneering the future of financial advice. We create and curate the essential infrastructure, technology and financial services proposition that enables a network of Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) to operate and thrive across the UK.
Our core IFA-facing brand and proposition is ‘ValidPath’. ValidPath is an FCA-regulated IFA Network with 20 years experience supporting hundreds of IFAs (and IFA businesses) to deliver best-in-class independent financial advice to tens-of-thousands of clients across the UK.
Do you have experience within the IFA, financial advisory or financial services industry? As part of our business growth, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team and help manage our financial provider and platform (agency) relationships. Joining Rimbal ValidPath means you will be joining a robust (private-equity backed) and growing company with offices in Cardiff, Guernsey and London and working with a diverse, supportive and highly experienced team at a Top 100 (FT Adviser) financial services firm in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing financial services group that is at the forefront of technological innovation and the future of financial advice. You will be a key member of the operations team working closely with and reporting into the Network Operations Manager with a focus on supporting our financial provider and platform (agency) relationships in-addition to undertaking other operational tasks that support network operations and our IFA Members. You will have the chance to grow your skills and experience and be supported with all the necessary training to thrive in the role.
- Communicating with financial providers to ascertain agency and novation requirements
- Establishing new agency relationships with financial providers
- Managing agency relationships with financial providers and platforms
- Negotiating new terms (as appropriate) with existing agency agreements
- Communicating with IFA Members to establish sub-agency agreements
- Managing the client novation and Letter of Authority process with IFA Members
- Dealing with ad hoc Member queries
- Ad hoc operational support such Member onboarding
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Minimum of two years experience within the financial advisory industry or a similar role
- Strong communication skills with comfort via telephone or video conference
- Strong written skills with the ability to craft suitable emails to senior executives
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and remote working systems (Teams, Zoom)
- Ability to learn new software solutions
To be considered by Rimbal ValidPath you should have:
- University Degree, Diploma, Certificate or other relevant qualification
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic and ability to get things done
- Ability to work both independently/remotely and also as part of a collaborative team
- Strong interpersonal skills and alignment with our culture
Please note that we will contact relevant candidates only and conduct standard checks on any candidates offered a role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.